Foam/Water Spray Auto Fire Extinguishing System ZPS32 Series
Executive Standard: GB20031-2005 "Foam Fire Extinguishing System and Parts General Technical Conditions"
ZPS32 series foam/water spray auto fire extinguishing system is the high efficient foam auto extinguishing system with comparative wide application. It organically combines the wet type water spray auto fire extinguishing system and membranous pressure typeair-foam proportional mixer by foam liquid control valve, pressure releasevalve, control pipeline and control valve fittings.
When a fire is caught, theglass ball of the closed type spray nozzle breaks and the system is autostarted and the liquid mixture of aqueous film foam(3% or 6%) goes through the pipe net and is sprayed to the protected areas for auto fire extinguishing by the spray nozzle. This device can be widely applied at parking places, garages, generator rooms, boiler houses and other locations where any inflammable liquidis placed; as well as various highly dangerous plant buildings or installations such as dangerous warehouses, power plants, oil refineries, oil tank areas, oilcarriers, chemical plant, gas metallurgicenterprises and plane warehouses etc..
· Using high efficient fire extinguishing agent, it can be used inextinguishing the A,B,C type fire.
· The extinguishing agent usage amount is small and it hasbiodegradable. So It is harmless to the environment and has little effect onthe equipment.
· Put out the fire quickly, without recurrence.
· The product separate foam and water by the rubber bag. So if the foamliquid do not be used up,it also can be used at next time.
· Because of the divided foam and water, the accuracy of mixture is morestable and reliable.
· The device has three starting mode: automatic,manual and mechanical emergency start-up,which can be stable and reliable.
· Easy to installation, operation, maintenance.
Scan for more