Signal Gate Valve
Executive Standard: GB5315.6-2003 "Auto Water SprayFire extinguishing System-General Valve"
The fire fighting signal gate valve is often used in automatic water spraying and fire extinguishing system.Through rotating the hand wheel, water flow of the water supply pipe could be under open-close control. The valve opening could be indicated by signal box. The system could monitor valve’s on-off status at any time. This valve is applicable to the system pipelines in petroleum, chemical industry, food, pharmaceutics, water and electricity, ship, water supply and drainage, smelting, energy and other industries. Acting as the regulation and throttling device, it could be used on non-corrosive gas, liquid, semi-fluid, solid powderpipelines and containers. What’s more, it is particularly and widely applicableto the fire extinguishing system in high-rise buildings and other pipeline systems that need to display valve switch status.
1. The product model number, position and specification, as well as whether the parts are missing or untight must be checked before installation.
2. The pipeline shall be cleaned before installation. Sufficient straight length shall be kept at the valve inlet and the filter shall be matched.
3. The security of the personnel and equipment shall be taken into account at the installation place, which shall not only be convenient for operation, but also avails assembly, disassembly and maintenance.
4. The signal box and fire-fighting system are circuit-connected. Mode of connection: binding post 1+2 is for switching on valve, and binding post 1+3 isfor switching off valve.
Regular detection shall be done towards the mechanical components and parts and the signal output.
1. Valve cleaning: for cleaning general medium, water is OK. However, for cleaning the medium that is harmful to health, firstly its nature shall be learnt and then the corresponding cleaning methods shall be chosen.
2. Easily-worn parts: replace the “O”-shape ring every time for regular detection. Check whether the mark predicts future crack, aging and corrosion which are shown on the valve seat, replacement shall be determined according to the inspection results.
3. Pay attention to keep valve parts centerd during assembly, adn the bolt shall be tightened on the diagonal line, and lubricating oil shall be added on the slipping areas. Debugging should be carried out after installation in line with the items and methods in GB5135.6-2003.
Scan for more